What I've Been Up To - October 2015

Hey,
here is another overview of my month!


I went home from maybe the 8th to the 11th, I can't really remember. I had a lovely time at home, here you can see when I went out for lunch with my dad and boyfriend. It was in a local cafe called Petit Fi,  I chose the red pepper and butternut squash filo tart and boy was I impressed! Whilst I was at home I also purchased a new camera, it's the Canon EOS 5d mark ii. I'm still yet to seriously play with it but I've been loving it so far.


Rob came down for a few days, yet again I cannot remember the exact dates. But on the 15th he took me on a date night. We started at Revolution which is a restaurant and vodka bar, luckily we were there for the happy hour. It absolutely blew my mind, to start with Rob had a burger with wotsits in and it was surprisingly tasty. Plus the cocktails were to die for. 


On the 17th I went to Sprinkles with a uni friend, which is a dessert restaurant if that makes any sense!? I had a crepe with crushed oreos, bananas, chocolate sauce and whipped cream. So tasty but so sickly.

Then from the 20th to the 25th I went back home again. On the 20th I carved pumpkins with my mum and Rob. Then on the 21st we used the leftover innards to make soup, which was actually so much yummier than I expected.



The 21st was continued with cuddles with baby Gus Gus (kitten on the far left) and a takeaway pizza. This pizza is from Pizzarelli and is the best pizza I have tasted (in my home town) besides Pizza Express.

On the 23rd my family and I went to pizza express, where I had the carbonara pizza (one of my favourites). After that my dad and I headed out for cocktails, then Rob met us after work. It was so nice to be home and to be relaxed.

Then on the 24th my parents and I decided to sit down for a board game. Which was rudely interrupted by our cat Bailey.


Rob came to visit me on the 28th with flowers, my favourite chocolate and wine!

I then persuaded Rob to try out Sprinkles for dinner on the 29th, he isn't always the dessert kind but he did enjoy it. This time around I had a crepe with strawberries, chocolate sauce and chocolate ice cream. It wasn't as sickly because of the strawberries, so I managed to eat the whole thing.


Can you tell I like food? On the 31st (Halloween) we decided to go out for dinner at Nandos. I have been once and Rob was a Nandos virgin. We had a lovely time, then we went home to watch Netfilx and have a few drinks. I am currently hooked on a series called Reign, all about Mary, Queen of Scots.

We are going to go over into November a little but oh well. Then on the 1st Rob cooked up an amazing Sunday roast, followed by mince pies. The mention of Christmas is never too soon in my world. All followed by more Netflix in bed, listening to the rain outside.

This month couldn't sum me up more. Food, cocktails and cats.

I hope you enjoyed the insight, 










No comments