Review: Real Techniques (Powder and Expert Face Brush)





The other day I purchased my very first Real Techniques brushes and I now understand the hype. I decided to get the Expert Face Brush and the Powder Brush, I knew I would get the most use out of these two as I would need them for my everyday make up routine.  These are so gorgeous and amazing to use, they are so light and fluffy to use but do everything they are supposed to. I use the expert face brush to blend in my foundation and I have never before had such a natural finish, then I apply my Rimmel Powder Stay Matte in Transparent  with the powder brush (how cliché is this post haha). The main thing is if you were thinking of purchasing these brushes, go for it, they are insanely good! 

Poppy x

6 comments

  1. I've been wanting these for a while, they look so good!

    www.whatmolliedid.blogspot.co.uk

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are so good, I would definitely recommend them!xx

      Delete
  2. i wanna try these so bad,
    but theyre not really cheap, at least for me and my currency if that makes any sense
    but i would invest in them
    follow you! wanna check out my blog?
    http://randommonchi.blogspot.com.ar

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you could get hold of them I would, if I were you haha, they are amazing!

      Delete
  3. aw! I really want some Real Technique brushes for myself too!!!!

    ReplyDelete