Primark False Nail Review

Hello!

I cannot believe I am only just writing this review. It feels like I should of been writing this a lifetime ago.  To me the Primark beauty section is totally underrated, can you tell I'm excited to talk about these? 

First of all I have tiny hands so therefore I have tiny itty bitty nails. I can very rarely find false nails that go small enough for me. The Primark ones do however go small enough and have larger ones too (which I normally give to my mum). I don't rate the glue highly but I just buy the Elegant Touch Nail Glue which is about £2.59, it dries super quick, sticks well and a little goes a long way so it lasts forever. These nails can last anywhere from 5 days to 2 weeks on me.


They retail at £1 - £1.50 and if I ever see any I like I always stock up. They are my go to nails and if you are into more high end nails I would definitely urge you to check them out!


I also bite my nails and the skin around them, too much info? When I start to realise it's getting bad I always stick these on and it totally stops me from doing it.

Thanks for reading,

No comments