Liebster Award


I have been tagged by Freya's Fashion Chapter and Elouisee to do the Liebster Award. This is supposed to help promote blogs with under 200 followers. So I will be answering the questions from Jenny's blog and then I will ask 10 questions and tag 10 other blogs! 

1. What inspired you to start a blog?
I guess YouTube started it off but I don't like the idea of a vlog so a blog was ideal for me. To get my own opinions of items I buy to help others, I often research things before I buy them so if I could be of any help to other people in that situation I would love to. 

2. Are you an impulse buyer?
No, normally I would research and have a look around at what I want to buy. However if there is some kind of deal on I'm always swayed by the money off. 

3. If you could change one thing about yourself what would it be?
I wish I could be slimmer, not by all that much, but a teeny weeny bit. 

4. What is the proudest moment of your life?
Oh gee I don't know, it's not really the 'proudest moment' but I am really into photography and when I take an image I really like and compare it to an old photo it makes me happy to see how much I've learnt and changed. 

5. What is your most prized possession?
My camera (Canon 1100D). I have been into photography for a good few years now and really wanted a DSLR, however as we all know they are a bit pricey. I waited around 2 years to get one for my birthday and I have not stopped loving it. 

6. Do your family and friends know about your blog?
Yeah!

7. What is the last film and book you read, were they any good?
The last film I watched was 'We Need To Talk About Kevin' it was a really odd and kind of scary movie, but overall I would definitely recommend it. The last book I read was 'The Woman In Black', I have seen this in theatre and then at the cinema and thought it was time to read the book and honestly I was not disappointed, just don't read it before bed. 

8. If you could meet one famous band who would it be?
Probably Mumford & Sons, I love their music so much and they are amazing live, who wouldn't want to meet them?

9. What is you favourite fashion and beauty brand?
Fashion would have to be Topshop and Beauty would be Rimmel.

10. Name one thing you could not live without.
Face wash, because it really awakens me in the morning and also makes me feels so refreshed! 

My 10 nominees;

10 Questions;
1. Why did you start a blog?
2. What celebrity inspires your look most and why?
3. If you could only shop in one highstreet store for the rest of your life, where would it be?
4. If you could meet any famous person, dead or alive, who would it be and why?
5. What is your dream job?
6. What is your favourite movie and why?
7. What is your music guilty pleasure?
8. What is your overall most go to beauty product?
9. What is your favourite foundation and why?
10. What is your favourite food? 

I hope you enjoyed this post, also please take a look at those who I tagged.
Poppy x





4 comments

  1. You are extremely lovely for nominating me! I really do love the Liebster Award, it's such a great way to discover new blogs! And hey, I discovered yours through this! Thank you again!
    Jennifer
    Nature With Nurture

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're more than welcome. Yeah me too, I have found so many more through this and that's no problem :)

      Poppy x

      Delete
  2. Topshop and Rimmel are my favourites too :D x

    ReplyDelete