The Body Shop Vitamin E Moisturise Lotion Review

It's come to that time of year again when my skin gets ridiculously dry. I have been making sure to make changes and try to get my skin in the best condition it can be this winter.

Starting with a good moisturiser. I don't have many big shops where I live, which means I don't have a big choice in beauty counters for me to pop in and ask questions. The first one that sprung to mind was The Body Shop, something that I have used before and loved and I'm also more than happy to use because of their ethical background.

I ended up buying the Vitamin E Moisturise Lotion SPF 15. Vitamin E has many benefits for the skin including; protection from environmental pollution, protection against UV radiation, it works as a power anti-inflammatory and has excellent wound healing properties.


This has been a great edition to my skincare routine. It has a really smooth texture and you only need a little, so this isn't going to run out any time soon. The lotion does sink into my skin really quickly too, unlike any moisturiser I've had before.

It retails at £13 which made me really reconsider my purchase, but I've needed something like this for a long time and looking after your skin really is important. I'm very glad I took the plunge and I'll definitely be looking more at The Body Shop more in the future.

Thanks for reading,

No comments