What I've Been Up To - September 2015

Hi, 

I love reading blogs and watching YouTube accounts over viewing what they've been up to. So I thought I'd give it a go myself.

On the 4th of September my Dad and I spent the day shopping in Brighton. I had a handful of things I was yet to buy before uni and Brighton always has the best range to pick from. We ended up in wagamamas for dinner, which is always a good choice.


September for me was a lot of goodbyes and new beginnings. I was off to uni. My moving day was the 12th, knowing this I spent the first couple of weeks hanging around with those I knew I would miss.

Then the days all get a bit muddled but since I've been in Bournemouth. But I have fallen in love with the sea, all over again.


I also feel like I have very quickly learnt to appreciate the little things in life. Whether it's cooking myself a meal, getting treated to my favourite flowers or just simply having some company.


I hope you've all had a great September and continue to have a great October!
Thanks for reading,

No comments