My Go To Base Routine



Hi,

So today I am going to do my go to base routine, this is what I use on a regular basis. 

First things first. I use a set of brushes which I got from an Asian website but I'm pretty sure they are the same as these eBay ones. They are incredible and I really urge you to get them if you haven't got them already.

I start with my LOreal True Match foundation on my flat top eBay brush with a patting motion. I then layer this where I need more coverage. I then go in with my collection lasting perfection concealer on any more red or inflamed areas and under my eyes. I usually use my fingers, but occasionally I use the slanted eBay brush to dab it in place. I sometimes use the Rimmel stay matte pressed powder (more so over the summer as I become more shiny) but I don't need it as much in the winter. 

It's a very simple and effective routine as you can see in my before and after images above. I'm now going to enter some photographs when I have all of my make up on. For you who don't know I am really into photography so this picture below are more self-portraits then anything else but I thought it was about time you saw my work.



Thanks for reading, 
Pops xx


No comments