I got the chop.


Hi, yes it's what you're guessing I got my hair cut off. Okay, maybe I'm making it sound more dramatic then it is but oh does my head feel light. I've chopped off a good half of my hair and I'm so glad I did. A) My hair wasn't in the best condition and it got to the point where I just didn't care any more.  B) I felt that having long hair is a major trend at the moment and sometimes it's nice to step out of the circle (if you get what I mean). 

My hair now feels amazing and it's so easy to style. I haven't had that long to test loads of styles yet but I don't feel I need to. I feel that getting a haircut it's such a better way to re style yourself without damaging your hair (like dying it).

Thanks for reading,
Pops xx

3 comments

  1. You look gorgeous! :D

    http://errorlovespi.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it!!! I really want your hair!

    xx, Be || lovefrombe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) It is so much easier to handle and it feel amazing to have hair that is in good condition!xx

      Delete