Primark Haul #2

I found myself in Primark yet again picking up essentials. Most of these buys were re-purchases for winter as my long sleeved items in my wardrobe seems to have vanished. 


 
These pyjama bottoms just scream Christmas to me! They were only £6 and they are unbelievably warm and snugly. Who could say no?



Now I know it isn't crop top weather any more, but hold up and let me explain. They were down to £2 in some small sale section and my best friend had recently complimented me when I wore the black one. So I grabbed myself one in grey and her the black, she was honestly so happy I got it for her. Good deed done. 
 

These are definitely re-purchases and winter essentials. Warm long sleeved tops for £3.50, plus they are great for layering. They have a wide range of colours, that include blues and greens too. 



Last but not least I grabbed this snood. The other day I picked myself up one from another high street brand for around £10, but it was no where near as cosy as this. I would definitely recommend this (for only £5) and there are three colours to pick from. 

Bye,
Poppy x

No comments