Asos Haul #1









I saw there was a little sale over on Asos and I couldn't resist. My first buy (the reason I was actually on Asos) was a clutch bag. I've never owned one and when ever I go out I feel like a fool carrying a bulky bag, so I wanted something that would go with a lot and that was a good size. This is actually from New Look and because it's holographic it goes with so many of my outfits! It was originally £12.99 but I got it for £9.50 and I am not disappointed. Now I'm not one to buy nail varnish but I did one some go to colours for parties and the winter, plus I am a fan of the Models Own range. These were both £4, the purple is called Pukka Purple and the off-white-lilac is Utopia. Last but not least this gorgeous necklace from Fashionology, I only have one long necklace and it's bronze, so I wanted a silver and I fell in love. This was a great bargain too, originally £26 and I got it for £8! 

Thank you for reading,
Poppy xx

3 comments

  1. Omg LOVE that necklace!
    And you can never have enough nail varnish!
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would definitely reccomend this necklace it goes with everything, I've been wearing it non-stop! Oh and I know it's such a bad habit x

      Delete