3 Reasons Why You Need a Tangle Teezer

The Tangle Teezer, yes you've probably heard of it, it's a blogger cliche! Yet here I am to tell you 3 reasons why you need one...

1. Tangle Teezers are Easy to use
I have thick long hair. It's great at times but also hard to manage. The Tangle Teezer is the first brush to go through my hair with ease, no bits missed, no pull and no spiky bristles in your scalp. Plus they way it is moulded means its easy to grip.


2. Plenty of designs to choose from
It doesn't matter what kind of style you rock because there will be a design you like! I have an orange one and a purple, with black edges.


3. Different Varieties 

There are different types of Tangle Teezers that do different jobs. For example my orange Tangle Teezer is The Original, but the purple one is a Compact Styler. Meaning it is smaller and has a lid that pops over the bristles so it doesn't get dirty. I'm also looking to buy the Aqua Splash too! This way you can buy something for a specific purpose which I find really handy.


Thanks for reading,


1 comment

  1. aww i love my tangle teezer, i think ill be needing to get a new one soon as ive had it for a long time now xx

    cristynottingham.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete