What I've Been Up To - February 2016

Hello,

I'm going to try and do one of these every month. These get a good response but also it's lovely to look back at what I've been up to.


1st February - The start of February was absolute bliss. A day of shopping, stuffing my face with food and watching movies with my fiancée. This butter chicken burger from Bill's is one of the best things I have ever tasted, plus there sweet potato fries are just to die for.


3rd February - Our engagement party invitations were designed, printed and ready to be sent out. I'm so happy with how these came out, my dad is a completely graphic savvy so made these for us!


10th February - This birthday cake screams cat lady, luckily it was for my nan who turned 70! There is nothing like celebrating with your family over food.

13th February - Night out! Brass Monkey our local club has a silent disco every month or so, they're so much fun. You all have earphones with three channels each channel being a different genre of music, silent discos are always my favourite kind of night out.


14th February - Valentines Day!
We took a trip to Ikea, how romantic. But seriously Ikea food, plus no weird tables for 2 and over priced meals. It was lovely just to spend a day together wandering about in each others company.


21st February - This ones a bit weird but some of you might understand. We have 5 cats, so the house is full and cats sleep, cats sleep a lot. So along came my dad with a crate and some nails and made the cats a bed shelf. They love it, no more angry sleepy cats.

22nd February - I took this photo on the 22nd but really I want to tell you that I started an apprenticeship on the 15th. I'm really enjoying myself and it's within the creative media category so it's right up my street.


23rd February - and yes, this one deserves a massive picture. Rob passed his driving test first time, woop woop! Then on the 28th we picked up his car.

Over all this month has been pretty good. I feel like I've been opened up into a whole creative media side of the world that I never new about, plus I am very happy for Rob.

This year is starting out pretty well, touch wood.

Thanks for reading,



No comments