Updated Fringe

You are probably looking at this title thinking, what?
Well the other day I took a trip to the hairdressers, but I'm desperate for a change. I wanted something different without dying or bleaching or losing the length. So I opted for a change in fringe. I had nearly grown out my fringe but I was loving the 'block fringe' worn by those such as Jenna Coleman and Alexa Chung. 


Something a bit scruffy, so that it wouldn't need to much maintenance. I discussed this with my hairdresser and asked if it would suit me, he said 'yeah, go for it'. So I did. 


I'm so so so happy with it, I'm a bit nervous about growing it out and what that will look like. But I will deal with that when I get there. I am so happy I took the plunge and got it done. I am definitely going to step out of my comfort zone more often.

Love,
Poppy xx

2 comments