Christmas Wish List 2013

Christmas Wish List 2013


I have seen this over the internet on different blogs here and there and I always find it quite interesting and inspiring at Christmas. As a disclaimer I don't expect to receive everything I have asked for, it is only a wishlist.  I have also offered to pay towards a laptop, you see the one I use know is almost as old as me and it doesn't work to well any more.  I'm not asking for any laptop in particular, I just told my parents what I wanted from it and what I would need it for and they understood (my dads a computer whizz).  Then some music of course, I love The Great Gatsby Book and film and Soundtrack so of course I asked for that. I also have a new found love which is Lorde. I've also asked for these two bits from Topshop, a little microwaveable dragon teddy (as I live with two other girls the hot water bottle is always being used) and one of their mini lip bullets as I really want to try one (I didn't specify a colour as I like surprises). I normally use ELF's primer but I have fallen out of love with it so I am looking for a new one and this looks perfect, so I have asked for the Revlon Photoready Primer. The last object is a phone case, but not just any phone case (and no I don't want the Kate Spade one).  It's an on-the-go charger, you can get them on ebay super cheap and I know this would be so useful.

Bye,
Pops xx

No comments