50 Facts About Me

I'm not so good at writing an 'about me' page so cliché I know, but I will be doing 50 facts about me.

  1.  My name is Poppy Luna Carter
  2. I'm 16 and my birthday is on August 10th. 
  3. I have a younger sister, named Emilie.
  4. I'm afraid of going to the doctors, the hospital or the dentist. 
  5. I love photography and I will upload some of my work on here or you can find me on Flick.
  6. I own a Canon 1100D, a Canon AE-1 and a Diana F+.
  7. The only film I've ever cried at is 'Now Is Good'.
  8. My first ever concert was 'Vampire Weekend'. Since then I have seen The Black Keys, Katy Perry, Avril Lavigne and Noah and The Whale.  
  9. I've dyed my hair blue and red. 
  10. I have my ear lobes pierced, me left helix, my navel and today I had my nose pierced (right side). 
  11. I love Doctor Who, Torchwood and The Sarah Jane Adventures.
  12. The tenth Doctor is my favourite (David Tennant) and Rose Tyler (Billie Piper) was my favourite companion. 
  13. I need everything to be planned. I have to know what time and when otherwise I get aggravated, I'm not so sure why. 
  14. I love going to Ikea, even if it's just for the food.
  15. My favourite holiday was to New York, in 2011. I have also been abroad to Disneyland Paris and Cyprus.
  16. I hate horror movies, or anything that makes me jump. 
  17. I'm 5"4
  18. I hate milk. The smell, the taste, its gross.  Although I will happily have a cup of tea, a hot chocolate or chocolate milkshake. 
  19. I would choose calling someone over texting (unless if it's to make an appointment then I get scared). 
  20. I am short sighted so I have to wear glasses.
  21. My favourite book is The Witches by Roald Dahl. 
  22. I've moved house 9 times.
  23. Food is my weakness.
  24. 'Absolutely Fabulous' is one of my favourite comedy series. 
  25. I have four cats and a hamster. 
  26. I believe in ghosts and aliens.
  27. I have a birthmark a little above my right hip. 
  28. My zodiac sign is a Leo.
  29. Brunette guys over blonde any day.
  30. I always start my day with tea, whether it's normal or peppermint.
  31. My favourite ice cream flavour is mint choc chip.
  32. I don't like peanut butter, however I do like Reese's Cups and Kit Kat Chunky Peanut Butter. 
  33. I only like white bread.
  34. I'm better at cooking desserts than meals.
  35. I only have one bestfriend who knows everything about me.
  36. I'm not a strong swimmer. 
  37. Carrots are my favourite vegetable.
  38. Belle is my favourite Disney princess.
  39. The worst film I have ever seen is 'After Earth', it's way too cliché. 
  40.  My favourite film is 'Ballet Shoes', it's all about three girls who follow their dreams. 
  41. I agree with the theory of evolution.
  42. I like to smile at strangers, that sounds weird but listen. When someone smiles at me it makes my day, so why not be polite and do it back.
  43. I have never owned a Yankee candle or any mac make up.
  44. My favourite subject at school was English and Art Graphics.
  45. I really want to learn how to drive.
  46. I hold grudges. I wish I didn't, but unfortunately I do.
  47. I taught myself to roll my tongue.
  48. The song Mambo Number 5 by Lou Bega makes me very smile.
  49. I don't regret anything, I see everything as a learning curve. 
  50. My favourite colours are blue and red.   

No comments