This year I turned 20 and it still feels surreal to say that's my age. Today I wanted to share with you my reverse bucket list, things I'm proud of and things I am happy to have experienced, or just things that have given me life experiences.
- I've travelled to New York on a school art trip.
- Flown on a plane, British Airways is my fave.
- I visited Disney Land Paris with my family.
- I've been Wales, to visit my grandparents.
- And I've been to Cyprus (twice), with a friend and her family. Holy moly was it hot.
- I've got into University and found out it wasn't for me, for now.
- I've paid for and learnt how to drive, as well as buying my first car.
- Went to ballet and boxing lessons.
- Kept my first job for 4 years and made some amazing friends along the way.
- I'm engaged and therefor in a long term relationship, 4 years now.
- Been to a festival, Gentleman of the Road. Mumford and Sons were headlining.
- I got my three tattoos, script, a heart mandala and foliage.
- Multiple piercings which have all been taking out now, except from my helix.
- I got through secondary school with pretty good grades, and I went to prom.
- I'm no longer afraid of roller coasters.
- I've been ice skating.
- I met Jacqueline Wilson; we all still remember Tracy Beaker right?
- Taken up the hobby of being a photographer and blogger.
- Started being set freebies to review on my blog.
- Died my hair one too many times.
- Moved house 12 times
- I've called an ambulance and made sure someone was safe (it's a lot harder to keep calm than it looks) and thank you Girl Guides for my probably now out of date first aid.
- I can confidently cook chicken nuggets, pot noodles, baked beans and porridge.
- Every year I carve pumpkins with my Mum at Halloween.
- Came 2nd in a Photography competition
- Graduated from College with a Photography A level and a Level 3 Art & Design Diploma 2015
- Became an apprentice.
- Vampire Weekend concert
- Black Keys concert
- Katy Perry concert
- Lianne La Havas concert
- Avril Lavigne concert.
- Seen Jimmy Carr live
- Seen Greg Davies live
- Watched 'Oliver' and 'Wicked' at the West End
A reverse bucket list is instead of writing what you are yet to do is to write about what you have already accomplished.
Sometimes it's amazing to look back at what you've done and where you've been, I cannot wait to see what more this world has in store for me.
Thank you for reading and if you join in please leave a link to your reverse bucket list below!