May Favourites 2016

Hiya,

I don't think I've done a monthly favourites before but a few things have stood out for me this month, so I thought I would give it a go!

Orange is the New Black
If you haven't watched OITNB do it now. The new series is coming out in June, so I have spent the last couple of weeks re-watching every episode so it is fresh in my mind. It is so funny and no matter how many times you watch it it will still be hilarious. 

Jeffree Star Velour Liquid Lipsticks
I finally decided to take the plunge and buy a couple of liquid lipsticks, they are a bit pricey and there aren't too many videos/blog reviews out there. I am so happy with my purchases, I bought Gemini (limited edition) and Redrum. I will be doing a review soon so keep your eyes peeled.


Coffee
Since working in an office I have realised why people live off of coffee and of course, I am now one of those people, It keeps me warm and it keeps me going if I need a kick up the butt. A simple Latte is my favourite.

Soap and Glory Foundation
I recently ran out of my foundation and was in the mood for a new one. I picked up this one heck of a blot foundation, review also to come. I haven't tried a lot of Soap & Glory but so far I'm impressed. 


Zombie Survival Guide by Max Brooks
If you know me you will know I'm all about zombies. I'm very nearly finished on this book, as the title suggests it's about surviving a zombie apocalypse and it is so good. Serious, but funny and who knows, one day it could be stuffed in your backpack when your running away from Zombies.

Makeup Bag
I needed a bigger make up bag for when I'm away from home for a couple of days or more, this makeup bag was the one. 

This was £5 in primark, which I'm only mentioning because I bought one very similar that was half the size but double the price from Topshop months before. Definitely check out Primark's make up bag selection.


I hope you enjoyed this little look into my May favourites!

Thanks for reading,




No comments