- Cheese. Dare I say more? Cheese boards, melted cheese, cheese sandwich.. the list could go on.
- A pyjama day. Who doesn't enjoy a pyjama day? only then realise you've spent a whole 24 hours on your bum laughing at badly scripted jokes in over dramatised children's movies.
- Online shopping. This critically effects your bank account, so just don't go there.
- Reading trashy magazines that are 99% lies and all of the products you cant afford.
- Dancing to cringe worthy yet awesome songs in your bedroom aka Mambo No 5.
- Wasting half of your life watching a series then obsessing about it for months after.
- When you walk out of the hairdressers and feel your oh-so-soft new 'do'.
- Orange juice. I could drink this all day....
- Watching cute animal videos on the web... then embarrassingly realise you are cooing at them in public.
- Last but definitely not least. Alcohol. Yes that's right ladies and gentlemen I am now 18 and I have felt the side effects of the liquid magic (I definitely would not call it this the next day). This has almighty bad side effects and I almost immediately bloat, so it's not something I do regularly at all!
Thanks for reading,